Monday, December 5, 2011

The Influence of Social Networks on Corporate Finance decisions

Hi everyone,

First of all, I hope the link works. It should directly open up a pdf-file. If it does not, let me know and I'll send the document.

During the debate today, we came to a point where we tried to figure out, if the impact of social networking on the economic success of a company can be measured somehow.

Although I still think, it is pretty hard to tell in the end, I somehow find the idea of actually connecting the economic, i.e. monetary success of a company with its abilities of social networking very appealing.

Cesare Fracassi, from the Anderson School at UCLA, did some empirical research on this topic.
Furthermore he seemed to have used some interesting SNA tool, on which I will definetly have a closer look.

Here again the link:

Enjoy!

1 comment: