Saturday, January 11, 2014

How Social Networks Have Changed The World!

Victoria (Quynh Trang Bui -M14)

Hi all,

I've come back with a very interesting documentary about how social networks have changed the world. With a lot of information, the documentary gives you a look how we interacted with people in the past and how we are now communicating with others. I am sure that you will like it a lot with useful figures and even the presence of Justin Bieber, Larry King or Katy Perry with funny moments.

I also agree with what are said in the documentary about how social networks have changed us. I am happy with the positive changes that they have brought. I am happy to know the news about my friends who I have not met for a long time. I am happy to be connected with others. However, like many people, I am also worried on seeing that even mothers and children are "talking" to each others on Facebook even when they are only a wall from each other (in the same house).



Only time will tell us how the social networks will changed everything; but now the thing that we should do is controlling the changes in the most positive ways. Let's use social media wisely! How? Check some links below for some information about how you can use Facebook wisely and how to be safe online:
http://www.int-comp.org/cyber-social-media (Tips for safe social media use)
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Safe-on-Social-Networking-Sites
http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Wasting-Time-on-Facebook (Advice about how to avoid wasting too much time on Facebook)

And now if you are on Facebook, just send me some messages and we can chat with each other :D ding..dong... Actually, it's not what I want to say ;)). If you are on Facebook now and trying to change your Privacy settings, I have something funny that you will like ;).

 (The roast of Facebook)

Wish you all the best and sleep tight, dear friends :)

No comments: